Article 5 of the GDPR contains six principles by which all personal data must be processed.
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: obey the law; only process personal data in a way that people would reasonably expect; always be open about your data protection practices.
- Purpose limitation: you must normally only process personal data for the specific reason you collected it and nothing else.
- Data minimization: don’t process any more data than you need.
- Accuracy: make sure that any personal data you hold is adequate and accurate.
- Storage limitation: don’t store personal data for longer than you need to.
- Integrity and confidentiality: always process personal data securely
At Intersectional GLAM CIC your privacy and security, and compliance with GDPR, is of the utmost importance to us. We will always follow principles to ensure that you are asked how we would like to communicate with you.